Pages

Monday, December 1, 2008

Here I Come a Wassailing

I owe many, many, many, people emails and holiday related greetings (Amanda N., I'm looking in your direction). Life has been hectic to say the least. Between my current employment, making images and all the craziness that goes along with the holidays, it's been tough to stay in touch. I wanted to send a little web log greeting to anyone and everyone who still bothers to read this or attempt to maintain regular communications with me. All the best everybody!

3 comments:

luftnpanzrwagn said...

Dude, Santa doesn't hang out with gnomes...

This illustration is bullshit.

Evan Larson said...

It's nomes, not "gnomes," stupid. Plus it's an Alligator not the real Santa.

Amanda said...

Thanks for the shoutout! I owe you some holiday greetings too. Expect them soon, at least in the email world...

My favorite part of that illustration is the duck, who is clearly unhappy to be working as an elf. Like David Sedaris before him.